The Newspower Australia Facebook Page is dedicated to all Newspower stores and loyal customers of Newspower Australia Members and is intended to provide a place for fans of Newspower Newsagents to discuss topics relevant to the brand. Please understand that the content posted by fans on this site does not necessarily reflect Newspower Australia’s views or opinions. We are not responsible for anything contained in links on this site to third party content or websites.
- Keep it clean: no indecent or otherwise inappropriate posts.
- Play fair: no libellous, defamatory, bullying, harassing, threatening or abusive posts.
- No personal attacks, please: don’t attack people with extreme language or personal attacks. It stops conversation and can hurt people.
- Stay on topic: no spam, good luck/chain posts, commercial/promotional posts, nor repeated postings of unconstructive, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable comments/statements.
- Be original: share video content, links, photographs, and text if you have rights to it; if you don’t own it or have permission, don’t post it.
- Be mindful of people’s privacy: don’t invade other’s privacy or publicity rights; and don’t give out your personal information.
- Keep it true and legal: no misleading or deceptive posts; no unlawful purpose or activity posts.
- Introduce yourself: if you are affiliated with Newspower Australia (employee, agency, member, etc.), be sure to let everyone know. Your posts should reflect this affiliation.
We reserve the right to review all comments and remove any that are inappropriate, offensive, or do not relate to subjects covered on this Page.